Your role would be both to co-create the inbound marketing strategy, along with highly experienced people, and then to execute on this strategy: in short, you will have autonomy without being left on your own, and you will have the rare opportunity to cover 100% of the marketing responsibilities. That will be a valuable experience for you: you will contribute, and you will learn along the way.
Addrelevance is developing internationally, and B2B inbound marketing is key to generate growth. Our clients are media publishers, media agencies, and brands (automotive, luxury goods, banking, insurance, consumer electronics and IT).
Your role will be both to build a plan and execute on it. Think about digital marketing and growth hacking!
1. You must have the right digital marketing awareness and expertise (you can’t know everything, but you have to have some of the operational skills, and be able to learn the rest).
2. You need to understand quickly, think both broadly and deeply.
3. To be a self-starter, autonomous, with communication capabilities is crucial.
4. Creative solution finder, and rigorous and disciplined
Digital Marketing and office tools literate (from Google Analytics to Microsoft suite)
Highly motivated and committed (passion doesn’t kill)…
5. Languages: Fluent English a must + ideally French and/or Flemish
6. Have your own laptop
A great opportunity to both contribute and learn, in an early stage and growing start-up, in an exciting field. You will work closely (albeit remotely) with very experienced people. We can promise that you will gain valuable experience, either for your CV, or to work for us on the longer-term.
We will be excited to read your CV and a super concise email (cover letter style) to email@example.com (with the subject line “Digital Marketing Intern”).
Hyper-personalise your ads and content, based on each visitor decision-making profile. Addrelevance offers you a Neuromarketing framework, tool and consultancy.
All rights reserved 2021